Saturday 5 January 2013

The Casual Tuesday




Beanie//New York New Era 
Top//Versace
Necklace//skulls (xmas gift)
Shorts//Levi's
Trainers//Nike 
Socks// Primark

 This was a very casual chilled day. It was flipping freezing but i was dying to wear shorts so i did my usual, layer up :). I went to see the Shoot! Existential Photography. It was quirky but also intriguing and worth the while. If you can go to it. It's in Oxford Street. And I also went to the Sales. Got a few things but nothing specific caught my eye.

I wore two pairs of tights and my thermal just to make sure I was completely warm. I have an obsession with beanies so I threw on my ny one.The top is vintage Versace. I got it in a charity shop. Probably one of my best finds. I wear my levi's cut offs all the time so you'll be seeing these in more posts. But my favorite part of my outfit had to be my shoes and socks. I haven't worn trainers in ages. I've rediscovered them and being me i had to add some spice lol so i added my cheetah print socks. Well I have alot of catch up work to get done but I'll try my best to post regularly.

 Hope your all well. Love Yazzie xx

2 comments:

  1. Love your shorts!
    Cute Outfit
    I would appreciate it if you take some time out
    &visit my blog at www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love x. And i appreciate the comment. My first one :). Nice blog.

      Delete