Wednesday 2 January 2013

My First Post










black top & mesh vest//h&m
camoflauge leggings//random shop
ankle boots//new look

OMG! I can't believe I'm finally doing this. It's taken time. Finally...I really was hesitant of doing this blog because of time but you know what I'm all in.

This outfits was kinda thrown together to be honest. I originally had on my long sleeved shirt and wanted to add something extra to it so i put on the mesh vest. I think this outfit is a combination of trends and statemnets. I also added a black acid wash denim jacket to keep me warm. London extra cold at the minute so in the next fews weeks i'll be posting winter looks.

Hope you enjoy my blog guys. Love Yazzie xx


4 comments:

  1. loving those leggings and your jacket , so cute xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your outfit! And your name is beautiful! I am following you! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love x. Sure :). Just checked out your blog, love it!

      Delete