Wednesday 17 April 2013

Alan Carr Show meets Calvin Klein

Hey my lovelies. So I went to the Alan Carr Show over the Easter holiday. I was so in a hurry to leave my house that I just took a few picks of my outfits. I absolutely loved the show even though I was on my feet for round about 6 hours...sad times. Anyway it was fun and  I though it'd share my outfit with you.  
I got to see Jonathan Ross, Alan of course, Kimberly Walsh..

So the top is Calvin Klein and I got it from a charity shop for £15. It's meant to be a polo neck top. I decided because it has two zips on each side I wanted add something new and went for a necklace with one side open. Genius, I loved it, sophisticated but still sexy lol :). The leggings are ribbed and my shoes are platform black high heels. Kept the makeup bronze and neutral and added a red lip. 

Oh did I mention I won a holiday all expenses paid to Marrakesh in Morocco. Lool you guys will be able to see me and check out it out on  ITV or Channel 4, The Alan Carr Specstacular Episode.

 Hope you guys like it and I'll be coming with another one tomorrow :) x.

Top// Calvin Klein
Necklace,rings// Primark, Topshop, Vintage
Watch// Dolce & Gabbana 
Leggings// Vintage
Shoes// Charity Shop find











No comments:

Post a Comment