Wednesday 27 March 2013

Novacane






Snapback-NY Yankees
Tank and leggings-Primark
Hoodie-H&M
Jean Jacket-Levi's (vintage)
Trainers-Nike
Accessories- G-shock watch, h&m, vintage, camden market

Hey my lovelies. I haven't posted for awhile cause I've being ill and going to interviews for university. Anyway I decided I needed some fresh air and my friend needed some help, hey becca x. She needed some pictures for art work so we made a trade. I helped her out and return she took my blog pictures for me.

On to the outfit. I really wanted to be comfortable so I went for a more sporty look. These leggings... dupes for the american apparel ones, Priimark!!!. They are just as high-waisted and are incredibly comfortable. I decided as they were statement enough to keep it basic with a white tank and a hoodie with my classic levi's jacket. And as usual I go no where without my rings. I'm trying to get myself a camera so I can take better pics and probably upload to youtube!

I'll have another post shortly after this one.
Yaz x

3 comments: